Effective as of July 1, 2020
The Disclaimers are prepared by TrustSwap (hereinafter the "Company" or "we"). The Company undertakes a sale (hereinafter the "Sale") of the TrustSwap token or SWAP (hereinafter the "Token"). You shall be aware of risks arising from acquiring Token regarding the cryptographic nature of tokens, cryptocurrency, the uncertainty of its legal regulation, and blockchain-based software and services. You may acquire Token only if you possess professional knowledge and you have assessed all potential risks. Any acquisition of Token in terms of the Sale should only be undertaken by individuals and representatives of legal entities who have significant knowledge, experience, and the understanding of cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens and blockchain-based software and services. The Company may issue guidelines for usage and other aspects of Token at any time of the Sale. You are responsible for the understanding of how cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain-based software and services work. You shall understand potential risks arising from the Sale. The Company will provide support to the acquirers at any time of the Sale. Nevertheless, the Company shall not be responsible for any liability, accident, harm, loss, delay, inconvenience or damage, including but not limited to, personal injury, property damages, or death, and cost or expense, all reasonable, caused to the acquirer due to the actions or inactivity of the Company or its managers, directors, employee or other personnel. Disclaimer of general and associated risks. The acquisition of Token may have risks. Before acquiring Token we highly recommend you to carefully assess all potential risks and be advised by an independent professional or expert on the Sale. If you do not understand any aspect of the Sale, cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain-based software and services, you shall not acquire Token and do not participate in the Sale. By acquiring Token and participating in the Sale, you agree to not hold the Company or its affiliates, representations, agencies, managers, directors, employees, entities, owners, founders liable for any loss or damages, whether incidental or consequential, arising from, or connected to the Company, the Sale, or Token. By acquiring Token or participating in the Sale, you expressly acknowledge that you have fully understood all the potential risks, uncertainty, costs, benefits of the Sale, and Token. When acquiring Token and participating in the Sale you shall consider and accept the following: - The Sale shall not be treated as an offer for investment and the Sale does not constitute a proposal of securities in any country or state unless otherwise decided by a regulator. - The Sale is not available for citizens or residents of Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Central African Republic, Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, and the Crimea region or any of their respective states, provinces, territories subject to countrywide or territory-wide sanctions authorised or imposed by Canada and the United Nations (hereinafter the “Restricted Territory”). Upon being informed of the fact that a person is a citizen or resident of the Restricted Territory, the Company will treat such an acquisition as void and no Token shall be acquired by the citizen or resident of the Restricted Territory. - Neither Token nor Company's assets shall be considered fiat money. - The cryptocurrency and Sale may have regulatory burden and control. The Company may be a subject of regulatory inquiries and actions of governments, which may lead to difficulties and postpones of the Sale. - All acquisitions of Token shall be final and non-refundable unless the Company states or provides otherwise. By acquiring Token you agree that the Company shall not give refunds for any reason and you shall not receive any refund for any Token even if Token is unusable, lost, or unavailable. - You as an acquirer shall take appropriate technical and security steps to protect and maintain your blockchain wallet's security or similar means for possessing Token. The same level of protection and maintenance shall be provided by you to your private details and account details, without which you cannot access your accounts/wallets or similar means for possessing Token. By acquiring Token you agree that the Company shall not be required to give you a refund, account reset or other access to Token and the Company shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss in the context of your inability to access Token. The Company disclaims any responsibility for any consequential or direct damage or loss of any kind arising from: (a) reliance on information published in this document, Company's website, third-parties websites, and any applications, (b) any error, omission or inaccuracy of such information or (c) any action or omission arising therefrom. You shall bear in mind that Token is not an investment. We do not guarantee or predict that the Token will increase or decrease in value. You acknowledge that Token may increase or decrease in value from time to time. There is a list of risks that may occur. Please read and understand it. This list is not exhaustive and may be added by the Company at any time. You also shall take into account the Company's public announcements with regard to the Sale.
- Risks of Legal Uncertainty Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and cryptoassets have been subject to the regulatory burden in different countries. Some decisions of the countries may cause the malfunctioning of the Company or Token, including but not limited to, prohibitions and limits on the ownership or use of crypto tokens like Token.
- Risk of Losing Access to Token Due to Loss of Credentials Your Token may be associated with your account until Token is distributed to you. Your account can only be accessed with login credentials opted by you. The loss of such credentials may result in the loss of Token. It is recommended to store these credentials in a safe place, preferably, with an opportunity to back-up such credentials.
- Risks Related to Your Credentials Any third party that gains access to your login credentials or private keys may dispose of your Token. To avoid such risks, you shall take appropriate security and technical measures.
- Risk that the Company Will Change Its Plans and Strategy The Company direction depends on many factors and third-party decisions. Your expectancy with regard to the Token or the Company may differ from the reality for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, the Company's views with regard to the performance of its strategy or plans. The company reserves the right to end the project and/or the use of tokens, if it decides the project is not able to be continued to be developed, or if the company is dissolved. Additionally, the company reserves the right to sell it's assets and it's use of the token to a third party, in the event of an acquisition.
- Risk of Insufficient Interest in the Company or its projects There is a probability that the Company will not be interested by a number of individuals and legal entities. Such a lack of interest could cause the Company, value of Token or other projects of the Company.
- Risk of Malfunction in the Company There is a risk of the Company's malfunction causing the loss or decrease of Token.
- Risk of an Illiquid Market for Token At the time of publication of this document, Token may not be traded on exchanges. Upon being present on an exchange Token may cause fraud, experience security failures, or other similar issues. These events may cause a reduction in the value or liquidity of Token.
- Risk of Dissolution of the Token There is a risk of unfavorable decreases of the value of Token. This may result in the impossibility to undertake Company's business and may dissolve Token or to fail to launch Token.
- Risk of Cryptography Development of cryptography or other technical means may cause risks to cryptocurrencies, the Company's services, and Token.
- Risk of Security No company in the world can guarantee 100% security of their platforms and services. There may be lacks or mistakes intentionally or unintentionally left which may cause insecurity of the Token.
- Risk of Theft and Hacking Thieves, hackers, other groups, or criminal organizations may interfere with the Company or Token in various ways, including, but not limited to, DOS or DDoS attacks, man-in-the-middle attack, smurfing, spoofing, malware attacks, or other attacks which may cause the interference to the Company's activity, Sale, or Token.
- Other Unexpected Risks Cryptocurrency and tokens are a fresh and new technology. Countries may impose regulatory and legal burdens, and other changes in the cryptocurrency and tokens may happen. We naturally cannot predict them. That is why the Company cannot foresee them.